Recently, Rockin Green, a brand carried by SmartMomma, sent us a newsletter with some great tips and uses for their laundry detergent. It was so interesting and insightful to us, that we wanted to share it with our customers, so here it goes!
ROCK YOUR LAUNDRY ROOM TIP OF THE MONTH!
What do you use Rockin’ Green for beyond cleaning your laundry and cloth diapers in the machine? We asked our Facebook fans and here’s what they had to say:
· Jamie Lynn G. uses it to steam clean her carpets
· Robyn L. uses it to soak dishtowels in the sink. “They come out super clean,” she says. “Rockin’ Green is miracle stuff.”
· Heidi M. soaks her dish rack in Rockin’ Green to bust away all the icky soap scum.
· Diane T. sprinkles Rockin’ Green on her toilets before swishing them.
· Amy K. rocks a soak with her sheets.
· Kellie B. used it once to get red fingernail polish out of her white carpet and it worked!
· Samara Q. uses it on nearly everything in her house - carpets, as dishwasher detergent and as a stain remover for just about anything – bathroom, mirrors, counters, diapers, floors. She has even made a paste with Rockin’ Green and water for shining her appliances before her family comes over, and she got the hard water off her spray hose and showerhead in the bathroom.
· Liz F. uses it to get out dog urine from the carpet and walls, as well as spit up from baby and dog on the carpet and the couch.
· Amy P. rocks the soak with her husband’s military uniforms.
· Amy K. took off the covers from her couch cushions and rocked the soak. “I was shocked that they looked like new,” she says.
· Heather W. uses it to get out dirt from the grout in her tile floors.
· Alison B. uses it as jewelry cleaner.
5 QUESTIONS WITH A ROCKIN’ GREEN GROUPIE
Name: Tabitha Spivey
City: Manchester, TN
Children: Gage, 1 year old boy
1. What is your favorite scent to rock out to?
Rage Against the Raspberries!
2. What has Rockin’ Green helped you do?
Get rid of stink! I was having serious stink problems in my dipes until I started using Rockin’ Green 3 months ago.
3. What was your first rock concert? What was memorable about it?
98 Degrees! I was desperately in love with Nick Lachey. I had a poster on my wall of him that I kissed on a daily basis!
4. If you were a rock star, what diva demand would you make?
Pedicures every single day! LOVE pedis and I can’t ever afford them!
5. What is one gadget you can’t live without?
My DVR! I’d miss every show I love without it.
Lastly, tell us your best washing tip
Two things that have worked great for me is sunning my diapers for stains and doing a wash cycle of warm pre-rinse, hot wash, normal rinse, extra rinse. Haven’t had a stink issue since doing that and using my Rockin’ Green!
NOTE TO SMARTMOMMAS EVERYWHERE: YOU CAN FIND ROCKIN GREEN DETERGENT AT SMARTMOMMA, IN-STORE OR ONLINE!